The course follows a systematic approach to the automated testing of Android applications and also shows how to tackle corner cases.
About This Video
- Stepbystep guide from the basics to advanced topics
- Practical recommendations based on real experience
- Overview of multiple approaches and tools.
The Automated UI Testing for Android course is practice-oriented and explains major approaches to automating Android application testing.
This course uses a step by step approach to build a test automation framework and demonstrates all the relevant steps, starting from the scratch. It also pays attention to some corner cases and Android-specific aspects. Also, the course covers several typical solutions that can be used for Android application testing automation.
After completing this course, users will have mastered how to build testing frameworks for Android applications as well as how to deal with typical problems.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started
- Chapter 2 : Writing Sample Tests
- Chapter 3 : Wrapping Controls and Pages
- Chapter 4 : Complex Cases for Pages and Elements
- Chapter 5 : Complex Android-specific Actions
- Chapter 6 : Additional Data Collection
- Chapter 7 : More High Level Upgrades
- Title: Automated UI Testing in Android
- Release date: October 2017
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788470797