No manual work at all! Start controlling your IT infrastructure effectively with Puppet 5.0
About This Video
- Use Puppet to build a reliable and secure automated infrastructure
- Explore hands-on examples that will show you how Puppet works and how to create your own Puppet code.
- Work with the Puppet 5 Platform, the latest version of this stable and mature technology
Managing your application's infrastructure requires constant updates and security for infrastructure reliability. Automation provides faster deployments and fewer failures, improves security, and reduces costs for your organization. Puppet is an ideal tool for automating IT infrastructure in your organization and this course will show you how.
This course will give you a hands-on tutorial with the Puppet 5 platform and teaches you to manage your IT infrastructure. You will build a custom software installation and configuration to match your application infrastructure, and explore the latest features of Puppet 5 by executing, testing, and deploying Puppet across your systems. Also, you'll develop modules for Puppet while learning to avoid common errors and overcome everyday challenges.
By the end of this course, you'll be ready to use Puppet in your own systems and ensure all of your servers comply with the desired configuration.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Automating-IT-Infrastructure-with-Puppet-5.0-Hands-On
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Puppet Agent and Server
- Chapter 2 : Using Resources to Automate Systems
- Chapter 3 : Work with Classes and Modules
- Chapter 4 : Facter and Hiera
- Chapter 5 : Configuring Files with Templates
- Chapter 6 : Using PuppetDB to Collect and Report Data
- Title: Automating IT Infrastructure with Puppet 5.0 - Hands-On!
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789130348