Learn to build resilient and robust AWS Cloud environments
About This Video
- Take advantage of AWS services to make your infrastructure flexible, scalable, and highly available.
- Get to a grip of AWS concepts such as deployment, monitoring, and auto-scaling applications.
- A hands-on guide to help you eliminate the pain-points in creating a resilient and robust AWS Cloud environment.
AWS is currently the most popular and efficient Cloud platform. Administering and deploying your applications on AWS makes them flexible and resilient.
We'll show you all the options you need on AWS, from running your app on EC2, using auto-scaling, Dockerizing your app, and running serverless. You'll learn to plan and implement the platform architecture and also include scaling to serve millions of users in high concurrency on AWS. You'll earn to install your app, deploy it, monitor its key metrics, and scale it accordingly. In short, you'll learn to build highly scalable web environments on AWS.
By the end of this course, you will have learned to make the most of AWS services, resulting in the faster deployment of your applications on a fault-tolerant platform.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Basic Infrastructure
- Chapter 2 : Scalability of the Architecture
- Chapter 3 : Elastic Beanstalk
- Chapter 4 : Managing Docker
- Chapter 5 : Go Serverless
- Chapter 6 : Build a Cookbook for Application Deployment in AWS
- Title: AWS Application Architecture and Management
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781788990622