Which Virtual Private Network (VPN) protocols are supported under the AWS managed VPN connection option?
- Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
- Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
- Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN)
- Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)
How will you vertically-scale Virtual Private Network (VPN) throughput in a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) when terminating the VPN on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) with minimal downtime?
- Attach multiple elastic network interfaces to the existing Amazon EC2 instance responsible for VPN termination.
- Stop the Amazon EC2 instance and change the instance type to a larger instance type. Start the instance.
- Take a snapshot of the instance. Launch a new, larger instance using ...