THE AWS CERTIFIED DEVELOPER – ASSOCIATE EXAM TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
- Domain 1: Deployment
- 1.1 Deploy written code in AWS using existing CI/CD pipelines, processes, and patterns.
- 1.2 Deploy applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk.
Content may include the following:
- Environments and architectures
- Environment variables
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- AWS services for automating deployments
- AWS Cloud tiers: Web servers, worker applications, and databases ...