AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA-C01) Cert Guide from Pearson IT Certification enables you to succeed on the exam the first time. Leading IT cloud expert Anthony Sequeira shares preparation hints and test-taking tips, helping you identify areas of weakness and improve both your conceptual knowledge and hands-on skills.
This complete study package includes
· A test-preparation routine proven to help you pass the exam
· Do I Know This Already? quizzes, which enable you to decide how much time you need to spend on each section
· Chapter-ending exercises, which help you drill on key concepts you must know thoroughly
· The powerful Pearson IT Certification Test Prep practice test software, with two full sample exams containing 130 well-reviewed, exam-realistic questions, customization options, and detailed performance reports
· A final preparation chapter, which guides you through tools and resources to help you craft your review and test-taking strategies
· Study plan suggestions and templates to help you organize and optimize your study time
Well regarded for its level of detail, study plans, assessment features, challenging review questions, and exercises, this study guide helps you master the concepts and techniques that ensure your exam success.
The study guide helps you master topics on Amazon’s AWS Certified Solutions Architect — Associate (SAA-C01) exam, including how to
· Design resilient architectures
· Define performant architectures
· Specify secure applications and architectures
· Design cost-optimized architectures
· Define operationally excellent architectures