THE AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
Domain 1.0: Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
- 1.1 Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Content may include the following:
- How to design cloud services
- Planning and design
- Familiarity with:
- Best practices for AWS architecture
- Hybrid IT architectures (e.g., AWS Direct Connect, AWS Storage Gateway, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud [Amazon VPC], AWS Directory Service) ...