THE AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
1 Domain 1.0: Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, scalable systems
- 1.1 Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Content may include the following:
- How to design cloud services
- Planning and design
- Monitoring and logging
- Familiarity with:
- Best practices for AWS architecture
- Architectural trade-off decisions (e.g., high availability vs. cost, Amazon Relational Database Service [Amazon ...