THE AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT ASSOCIATE EXAM OBJECTIVES COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
Domain 1.0: Designing highly available, cost-efficient, fault-tolerant, and scalable systems
- Identify and recognize cloud architecture considerations, such as fundamental components and effective designs.
- Content may include the following:
- Planning and design
- Architectural trade-off decisions
- Best practices for AWS architecture
- Elasticity and scalability
Domain 3.0: Data Security
- 3.1 Recognize and implement secure practices for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance. ...