THE AWS CERTIFIED SOLUTIONS ARCHITECT EXAM TOPICS COVERED IN THIS CHAPTER MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, THE FOLLOWING:
Domain 3.0: Data Security
- 3.1 Recognize and implement secure practices for optimum cloud deployment and maintenance.
- Content may include the following:
- AWS shared responsibility model
- AWS platform compliance
- AWS security attributes (customer workloads down to physical layer)
- AWS administration and security services
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC)
- AWS CloudTrail
- Ingress vs. egress filtering, and which AWS services and features fit
- Core Amazon ...