You notice in the AWS Management Console that your Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) Instance State is Failed. What would cause this?
- Loss of network connectivity
- Loss of System Power
- Incompatible kernel
- Software issues on the physical host
What is the difference between a Public Subnet and a Private Subnet in a VPC?
- The Route Table in the Private Subnet has a route to the Network Address Translation (NAT), while the Route Table in a Public Subnet does not.
- The Route Table in the Public Subnet has a route to the Internet Gateway (IGW), while the Route Table in a Private Subnet does not.
- The Public Subnet has NAT server, while a Private Subnet does not.
- Only Elastic Load Balancers are allowed in the Public ...