Develop and Deploy AWS Lambda Functions with Serverless Frameworks, Learn Lambda Real World Integrations with Amazon Web Services
About This Video
- With over 2.5 hours of videos and 35+ classes, you will be confident to develop and deploy AWS Lambda functions easily within a serverless framework!
- Our aim is to make you confident and know everything you need to successfully develop and deploy AWS Lambda functions with a serverless framework as soon as possible.
- You will gain all the required hands-on experience and you will learn through real-world examples
- In this course, you will understand the architecture of Serverless framework, how Serverless Apps are Built and Deployed
- You will also understand about how AWS Lambda works, how AWS Lambda is used with Real world examples and how they are interacting with S3 and/or CloudWatch
- You will learn how to build a basic REST API using AWS Lambda, the API Gateway and DynamoDB
- You have life-time access to this course and a 30-day satisfaction guaranteed with this course
AWS Lambda and the serverless framework is the best way to get started in the serverless world, to deploy AWS Lambda functions in Amazon Web Services that infinitely scale without managing any servers! Building backend for your web and mobile applications has never been easier. AWS created this revolutionary product in 2014 named AWS Lambda; in which you don't have to run servers, you just run functions! You can then infinitely scale your backend automatically based on the load you are getting. The days of managing a fleet of servers are over! AWS is the next IT revolution, and you are in the right place to learn about the best tools to get started with it!
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Course Introduction
- Chapter 2 : AWS Lambda & Serverless - Getting Started
- Chapter 3 : AWS Lambda & Serverless - In Depth
- Chapter 4 : Real World Example 1 - S3 Thumbnails
- Chapter 5 : Real World Example 2 - REST API
- Chapter 6 : Real World Example 3 - AWS Automation - EC2 Start Stop
Chapter 7 : Next Steps
- Next Steps 00:02:50
- Title: AWS Lambda and the Serverless Framework - Hands-On Learning!
- Release date: May 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789349955
You might also like
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner Complete Video Course
7 Hours of Video Instruction Seven hours of video instruction covering the fundamentals of cloud computing; …
Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners - Hands-on
Learn Kubernetes in simple, easy and fun way with hands-on coding exercises. For beginners in DevOps. …
Developing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform LiveLessons
4+ Hours of Video Instruction Overview Cloud computing has revolutionized the IT industry over the past …
Data Engineering with Python and AWS Lambda LiveLessons
7 Hours of Video Instruction Data Engineering with Python and AWS Lambda LiveLessons shows users how …