- Sign in to AWS console and click on Route 53.
- In the DNS management section, click Get started now.
DNS: Get Started
- Click Create Hosted Zone.
- In the Create Hosted Zone pane, enter a Domain Name and optionally, a Comment.
- Select Type as Public Hosted Zone and click Create.
Hosted zone creation
- Once the hosted zones are created, it will by default create NS (Name Server) and SOA (Start of Authority) records. ...
Get AWS Networking Cookbook now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.