- Sign in to AWS console and click on Route 53.
- In the DNS management section, click Get started now.
DNS: Get Started
- Click Create Hosted Zone.
- In the Create Hosted Zone pane, enter a Domain Name and optionally, a Comment.
- Select Type as Public Hosted Zone and click Create.
Hosted zone creation
- Once the hosted zones are created, it will by default create NS (Name Server) and SOA (Start of Authority) records. ...
Get AWS Networking Cookbook now with the O’Reilly learning platform.
O’Reilly members experience books, live events, courses curated by job role, and more from O’Reilly and nearly 200 top publishers.