- Which among the following provides secure access control in your AWS environment to interact with AWS resources in a controlled manner?
- Which among the following are VPC security best practices?
- Use KMS
- Use Network Address Translation (NAT)
S3 bucket permissions
- Which of the following are data security best practices?
- Secure data in transit
- Control access
- Implement IDS/IPS
- Tier security groups
- Which of the following are the best practices to secure your servers in AWS cloud?
- Use web application firewall
- Use ELB
- Penetration testing
- Utilize AWS security tools
- Which among the following are the best practices to secure applications developed and deployed in AWS servers and other AWS resources?
- Use IAM roles for EC2
- Security group ...
Get AWS: Security Best Practices on AWS now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.