Prove your Azure admin infrastructure and deployment skills to the world
About This Video
- Prepare thoroughly for the new Exam AZ-103 exam: Microsoft Azure Administrator
- Includes the complete AZ-100 course along with all the requirements of the AZ-103 exam
Most companies are now implementing or investigating how to implement cloud technologies within their operations. With 75% growth in the last fiscal quarter, Microsoft Azure still has a lead over Amazon AWS. Get ahead of the curve by getting Azure-certified and prepare to advance your career. Having Azure skills on your resume will help you get picked by hiring managers and can even make way for a promotion.
Microsoft’s exam AZ-103: Microsoft Azure Administrator will validate your Azure management skills. This course covers the requirements for exam AZ-103 in depth, taking you through Azure subscriptions and resources, implementing storage, deploying and managing virtual machines (VMs), configuring virtual networks, and managing identities. Each of the topics that Microsoft tests for in the exam are covered in this course.
Enroll today and get lifetime access to the course, so you can prepare at your own pace.
Microsoft, Windows, and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by the Microsoft Corporation.
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for this course on GitHub at the following link: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/AZ-103-Azure-Administrator-Exam-Certification-Plus-AZ-100-. If you require support please email: email@example.com.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Quick Start
- Course Promo 00:01:06
- Chapter 2 : AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator Course
- Chapter 3 : AZ-103 - Manage Azure subscriptions
- Chapter 4 : AZ-103 - Analyse resource utilization and consumptionko
- Chapter 5 : AZ-103 - Manage resource groups
- Chapter 6 : AZ-103 - Create and configure storage accounts
- Chapter 7 : AZ-103 - Import and export data to Azure
- Chapter 8 : AZ-103 - Configure Azure files
- Chapter 9 : AZ-103 - Azure Backup
- Chapter 10 : AZ-103 - Azure Virtual Machines
- Chapter 11 : AZ-103 - Windows and Linux VMs
- Chapter 12 : AZ-103 - Manage Azure VM
- Chapter 13 : AZ-103 - Manage VM Backups
- Chapter 14 : AZ-103 - Virtual Network Connectivity
- Chapter 15 : AZ-103 - Manage Virtual Networking
- Chapter 16 : AZ-103 – DNS
- Chapter 17 : AZ-103 - Network Security Groups
- Chapter 18 : AZ-103 - Azure Active Directory
- Chapter 19 : AZ-103 Manage AD Objects
- Chapter 20 : AZ-103 Hybrid Identities
- Chapter 21 : AZ-103 - Implement multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Chapter 22 : AZ-103 - Managed role-based access control (RBAC)
- Chapter 23 : AZ-103 - Implement Azure load balancer
- Chapter 24 : AZ-103 - Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networking
- Title: AZ-103 Azure Administrator Exam Certification (AZ-100)
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838985547