The most complete course available on the Microsoft Azure updated developer exam and certification.
About This Video
- Become a Microsoft Azure superhero with complete preparation for the new AZ-203 Azure Developer exam
- Benefit from in-depth coverage of topics and easy-to-understand examples for practice
- Updated to include the changes introduced by Microsoft in the exam requirements
- Lifetime access to help you prepare for the exam at your own pace
Microsoft Azure skills are in high demand in the ever-growing business marketplace. If you're a developer, you must know that the only constant in the tech industry is change. It's not possible for all of us to be up to date on every piece of new technology out there, but it is what the time demands.
Cloud-hosting has changed the way all applications are developed. From websites and web apps through to mobile apps and traditional backend apps, the rapid adoption of cloud has touched everything.
Can you imagine not being able to talk about mobile-first or responsive design as a frontend web developer? The next time your resume is on someone's desk—be it for a promotion at work or a new job opportunity—you can’t afford to have such an obvious gap in knowledge. Having Azure skills on your resume will help you get noticed by more hiring managers and land more jobs.
Don’t worry if you haven’t had much exposure to Azure, this course covers each core section in detail. If you are an expert in most Azure topics, you can easily skip the sections that you already know and focus on the ones that are new to you. The Azure exam is difficult, but these videos will guide you through the Azure interface and assist you in making the most of your own experience with the platform.
Enroll today and get lifetime access to the course, so you can take the exam whenever you’re confident.
Microsoft, Windows, and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by the Microsoft Corporation.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Course Welcome
Chapter 2 : AZ-203 Virtual Machines
- AZ-203 Course - Starting Tips 00:01:50
- What is a VM? 00:06:28
- Create Your First VM 00:10:47
- Continue Creating a VM 00:04:43
- Connect to a VM Using RDP 00:04:41
- Troubleshooting a RDP Connection 00:03:16
- Add a Web Role to a Windows Server 00:01:00
- Download an ARM Template 00:07:58
- Encrypt a VM 00:09:45
- ACTIVITY: Spin Up a Virtual Machine 00:01:27
- Chapter 3 : AZ-203 Azure Batch Services
- Chapter 4 : AZ-203 Containerized Solutions
- Chapter 5 : AZ-203 Azure App Service
- Chapter 6 : AZ-203 Mobile Apps
Chapter 7 : AZ-203 API App
- Introduction to API Apps 00:05:32
- Chapter 8 : AZ-203 Function App
- Chapter 9 : AZ-203 Azure Storage Accounts
- Chapter 10 : AZ-203 CosmosDB
- Chapter 11 : AZ-203 SQL Database
- Chapter 12 : AZ-203 Blob Containers
Chapter 13 : AZ-203 Azure Authentication
- Introduction to Azure Active Directory 00:03:12
- Create Your First Azure AD 00:04:18
- Access Azure AD Using Code 00:01:58
- Build and Publish Your Azure AD App 00:05:30
- Register an Application with Azure AD 00:03:04
- Quick Note: Need to Make it Multi-Tenant 00:00:56
- Create a Test User and Test Your App 00:04:17
- A Peek at the Code 00:02:45
- Multi-Factor Authentication 00:02:57
- Chapter 14 : AZ-203 Azure Access Control
- Chapter 15 : AZ-203 Secure Data
- Chapter 16 : AZ-203 Scaling Apps and Services
- Chapter 17 : AZ-203 Caching and Content Delivery Networks
- Chapter 18 : AZ-203 Monitoring and Logging
- Chapter 19 : AZ-203 Consuming Azure Services
Chapter 20 : AZ-203 Course Wrap Up
- Thank You! 00:02:08
- Title: AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure Exam Prep
- Release date: May 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838989293