Make your applications smarter, the easy way with Azure Cognitive Services
About This Video
- Learn about Azure Cognitive Services: what they are, how they work, and what they can do for you.
- Set up Cognitive Services and easily integrate them into a range of different applications.
- Stay ahead of your competition and surprise your end-users by incorporating AI in your solutions.
Always wanted to use AI, but it seems too hard? Not anymore! With Azure Cognitive Services, you can make your applications smarter—the easy way.
In this course, you will be introduced to Azure Cognitive Services. With this, Microsoft offers you a lot of the power that AI has to offer, but it's made available to you by a set of simple-to-use REST APIs. Because it is so easy to implement, you can start working with it today and make your applications smarter with AI—the easy way.
After working through this course, you will know what Cognitive Services are and what they can do for you. But most importantly, after this hands-on course you will be able to get started for yourself, straightaway!
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for this course on GitHub at the following link: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Azure-Cognitive-Services-for-Developers. If you require support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
- Chapter 2 : Setting Up Cognitive Services in the Azure Portal
- Chapter 3 : A Closer Look at Vision
- Chapter 4 : Working with Speech
- Chapter 5 : Understanding Language
- Chapter 6 : Exploring Search
- Chapter 7 : Summary and How to Proceed from Here
- Title: Azure Cognitive Services for Developers
- Release date: April 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838552565
You might also like
Microsoft AZ-301 Certification: Azure Architect Design
The AZ-301 exam is targeted at experienced IT experts and covers a variety of subjects and …
Microsoft AZ-300 Certification Course: Azure Architect Technologies
In October 2018, Microsoft released the AZ-300 Exam. Targeted at experienced IT experts, the exam covers …
Kubernetes for Absolute Beginners - Hands-on
Learn Kubernetes in simple, easy and fun way with hands-on coding exercises. For beginners in DevOps. …
Microsoft AZ-900 Certification Course: Azure Fundamentals
Not sure where to start with the Microsoft Azure platform? Whether an IT pro or new …