Cloud-scale your distributed cache repos
About This Video
- This course is the only solution you will need to buy to master Azure Redis Cache for your highly-available caching workloads.
- The course starts with the basics of the Redis protocol (to get you familiar with the technology) and then teaches you how to build infrastructure efficiently and scale at the speed of the cloud.
- This course blends industry-leading experience with excellent teaching skills to train you to better utilize the Azure platform for your distributed cache services.
In this course you will get an overview of Azure Redis Cache. If you are facing issues with low throughput, high latency, and an unsecure cache in your cloud then Azure Redis Cache is the solution.
Azure Redis Cache gives you access to a secure, dedicated Redis cache, managed by Microsoft and accessible from any application within Azure. Azure Redis Cache enhances application performance and makes apps more responsive even at higher customer loads. Powered by the high-performing, low-latency Redis engine, the distributed cache layer allows your data tier to scale independently for more efficient use of compute resources in your application layer.
By the end of the course, you will be able to create Azure Redis Cache services, implement distributed caching, and consume data while keeping up with the global scale.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Azure-Redis-Cache
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Redis for Distributing Caching
- Chapter 2 : Azure Redis Cache Services
- Chapter 3 : Implementing Azure Redis Cache
- Chapter 4 : Publish-Subscribe with Azure Redis Cache
- Chapter 5 : Service Clustering
- Chapter 6 : Advanced Azure Redis Cache Concepts
- Title: Azure Redis Cache
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789344332