In previous chapters, you learned how to create simple as well as advanced ARM templates. In Chapter 6, Unit Testing ARM Templates, you learned about testing ARM templates as well. In this chapter, we are taking a step forward, and we are going to write ARM templates that are modular, reusable, and maintainable. The topics that will be covered in this chapter are as follows:
- Writing modular ARM templates
- Templates using Key Vault, for storing secrets
- Creating resource groups, using ARM templates
- Deploying resources in multiple resource groups simultaneously
- Using runtime values, from resources to configuring other resources
- Writing ARM templates and updating existing resources
- Writing ARM templates and deleting resources ...