In this Azure Search for Developers training course, expert author Alex Mang teaches you how to set up, populate, customize, and deploy Search instances. This course is designed for users that already have a basic understanding of HTTP protocols.
You will start by learning how to create an Azure Search service, then jump into learning how to query an index. From there, Alex will teach you how to score profiles and sync data scores. Finally, this video tutorial will teach you advanced scenarios, including how to scale for more QPS and high availability, scale for more documents and higher write throughput, and tighten security via CORS.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will have learned how to set up, populate, customize, and deploy Search instances. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the author throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
About The Service
- How Does The Service Work? 00:05:35
- Service, Index, Field, Document, Suggester, Data Source And Indexer 00:11:06
- Minimum And Maximum Constraints 00:06:53
- Data Type Constraints 00:04:49
- Getting Started
- Querying An Index
- Scoring Profiles
- Syncing Data Stores - Indexer Model
- Advanced Scenarios
- Title: Azure Search for Developers
- Release date: October 2015
- Publisher(s): Infinite Skills
- ISBN: 9781771375184