Understand the relationship between data and databases through this course and build efficient databases
About This Video
- Practical learning and graphical explanations teach you the concepts of database relationships
- Delve into the core concepts of Relational databases and normalization techniques
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate your data and design efficient database solutions
With growing market demands, every developer working on various programming languages plans to become a full-stack developer and database management is key to developing every web, desktop, or cloud application.
You'll start by preparing your own database tables, then create an advanced database design to manage your data efficiently, which is necessary when you are working with a large set of data for any project. Along the way, you will also experience the power of database models and relationships to reuse a particular set of data.
By the end of the course, you will be able to build and design efficient databases. You will also be able to use normalization to restructure your database and reduce redundancy.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Relational Databases
- Chapter 2 : Database Design
- Chapter 3 : Relationships
- Chapter 4 : Practice – Logical and Physical Models
- Chapter 5 : Normalization Forms
- Title: Basic Relational Database Design
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781838557201