Launchpad is an open source software hosting website for projects using Bazaar as the version control system. It has various additional components to facilitate collaboration, such as the following:
- Repository browsing: Viewing and browsing the files and directories of the project, including current and past revisions
- Milestone and release management: Defining milestones that can be targeted by bug fixes and new feature specifications
- Specifications tracking: Creating and editing new feature specifications together with the others
- Bug tracking: Creating bug reports, linking bugs to branches or commits, targeting bug fixes to milestone releases
- Answers: Tracking user support
- Translation management: Providing a collaborative interface ...