A powerful data-driven enterprise organizes itself around the ability to create value quickly. Becoming such an enterprise requires executive ownership of the data strategy, the willingness to accept organizational change, modern technology, and a commitment to experimentation. This video describes how you can drive your business to meet these requirements.
- Explore the benefits of being a data-driven "Experimental Enterprise" capable of innovation
- Learn about the organizational changes you may require to successfully execute on data strategy
- Discover why, how, and when a data driven business decides to hire a Chief Data Officer
- Title: Becoming a Data-Driven Business
- Release date: March 2017
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491985229
You might also like
A well thought out, fit-for-purpose data strategy is vital to modern data-driven businesses. This book is …
Fundamentals of Data Visualization
Effective visualization is the best way to communicate information from the increasingly large and complex datasets …
Storytelling with Data: A Data Visualization Guide for Business Professionals
Don't simply show your data—tell a story with it! Storytelling with Data teaches you the fundamentals …
Learn Flutter and Dart to Build iOS and Android Apps (2023)
What makes Flutter the best framework to build mobile apps? With Flutter, you can build mobile …