This section offers ten multiple-choice questions to help you identify your baseline knowledge of what’s involved in becoming a manager. Answers to the questions are given at the end of the test.
- Which of the following is not a common myth about management?
- Managers have a lot of power.
- Managers have a lot of inner strength.
- Managers have a lot of freedom.
- Which of the following would suggest that you had succeeded as a manager?
- Your group has achieved its objective of boosting sales by a specific percentage this quarter.
- You’ve personally resolved most of the customer complaints coming through your department.
- You’ve completed a challenging management seminar and have stayed with the job for one year.
- What is a manager’s most ...