In this Beginners Guide to Building Mobile Web Apps, expert authors Chris Minnick and Eva Holland will teach you how to create mobile web apps that will be able to run on multiple mobile device operating systems. This course is designed for the absolute beginner, meaning no web development experience is required.
Once you have completed this computer based training course, you will be fully capable of creating your own mobile web app. Working files are included, allowing you to follow along with the authors throughout the lessons.
Table of Contents
- Why Create Mobile Web Apps?
- Designing An App
- App Prototyping
- Setting Up Your Development Environment
- HTML5 Crash Course
- Styling With CSS3
- Introducing Data Types 00:02:13
- Working With Strings 00:02:59
- Booleans, NaN And Undefined 00:01:35
- Control Structures 00:01:41
- Loops 00:02:44
- HTML DOM - Part 1 00:06:13
- Your First App With JQuery Mobile
- Mobile Optimization Techniques
- Deploying Your App
- Wrap Up 00:02:05
- Title: Beginners Guide to Building Mobile Web Apps
- Release date: April 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491914687