Build super-fast web apps with ASP.NET Core, a growing, robust and feature-rich framework for backend development
About This Video
- Use ASP.NET Core 3.0, a robust, flexible and efficient tool, to build simple and amazing web apps and services
- A practical guide to best practices in using ASP.NET Core 3.0 to develop backends for modern applications
- Create simple web apps with the latest new features of ASP.NET Core 3.0 and test, monitor, secure, and deploy your apps
ASP.NET Core 3.0 is one of the fastest server-side web frameworks available. It provides developers with a robust, flexible, and efficient tool to build amazing web apps and services.
This course is thoroughly practical, focusing on getting started with ASP.NET Core 3.0 and the .NET Core 3.0 framework, and putting them into practice to build an amazing web application. This course will teach you the essentials for getting started in ASP.NET Core 3.0. You will learn to take advantage of the various features of the framework and work with the well-known code editor, Visual Studio Code.
By the end of the course, you will build your skills to meet the demands of modern-day application development and simplify modern back end web development with ASP.NET Core 3.0.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Beginning-ASP.NET-Core-3.0"
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Getting Started with ASP.NET Core 3.0
- The Course Overview 00:01:27
- 1.2 Set Up Visual Studio Code and .NET Core 3.0 SDK 00:06:41
- Project Layout 00:06:40
- Configuration 00:13:28
- Serving Static Files 00:09:04
- Chapter 2 : How ASP.NET MVC Works
- Chapter 3 : Use Entity Framework Core
- Chapter 4 : Create Razor Pages Web App in ASP.NET
- Chapter 5 : Test, Monitor, Secure, and Deploy Your Web App
- Title: Beginning ASP.NET Core 3.0
- Release date: January 2019
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789619355