In this lesson, we have done the following:
- Talked about orchestration and mentioned a few example tools
- Discussed clustering and why it's important, especially in production-level setups
- Learned about virtual hosts by running Docker Machines on VirtualBox
- Walked through Docker Swarm and how to create and manage a cluster of nodes
- Introduced example services including Wordpress running on our swarm
- Gained a high-level understanding of working with the
- Talked about load balancing and how Docker Swarm manages this
Congratulations for getting to the finish line! Here's a recap of the knowledge we have gained through the lessons.
In this book, we have covered the following:
- Talked about DevOps and how Docker contributes to the workflow ...