Ultimate guide to getting started with the Metasploit Framework. Access and test your system's security posture to reduce risk
About This Video
- A step-by-step guide that will quickly enhance your penetration testing skills.
- Covers the latest techniques and examples of penetration testing with Metasploit
- Carry out penetration testing in complex and highly-secured environments.
Metasploit is a popular penetration testing framework and has one of the largest exploit databases around. It is an essential tool in the penetration tester's arsenal.
This course teaches you the practical implementation of Metasploit. Each section will get you started with Metasploit by enumerating available services, identifying potential weaknesses, and testing vulnerabilities through exploitation. The course will show you how to correctly configure Metasploit and how to troubleshoot potential errors. You will scan the different services to identify vulnerabilities. Finally, you will explore sophisticated, real-world scenarios where performing penetration tests is a challenge.
By the end of this course, you will be able to use Metasploit to quickly assess the security structure of systems and networks to reduce risk.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Metasploit
- Chapter 2 : Scanning Services to Identify Vulnerabilities
- Chapter 3 : Exploitation with Metasploit
- Chapter 4 : Perform Post-Exploitation Techniques
- Chapter 5 : Penetration Testing with Metasploit (Real-Life Examples)
- Title: Beginning Metasploit
- Release date: October 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789347555