Sponsored by MarkLogic
Host Semmy Purewal takes you through you the language basics, including variables, type-checking, loops, objects, arrays, and array methods. Download this video course or view it through our HD player and get going today.
- Install a text editor and get the course examples
- Declare and using variables (basic calculations with functions)
- Work with if-statements and Boolean expressions
- Learn about loops, using basic examples and problems
- Delve into array basics and use for-loops to traverse arrays
- Learn data wrangling with built-in array functions
- Understand how to use array functions on maps
Table of contents
- Array Iterators
- Release date: January 2015
- Publisher(s): O'Reilly Media, Inc.
- ISBN: 9781491917824
You might also like
8+ Hours of Video Instruction It can be difficult for developers familiar with Java and other …