Cover Selenium automation, to save your time when testing in Java
About This Video
- Gain a working knowledge of the Selenium Webdriver API and easily write automation tests in Java against any major browser.
- Learn from a combination of simple explanations and real-world examples in Java.
- This course will cover the most recently updated version, Selenium 3.
This course will introduce the Java users to Selenium WebDriver. It will help users with basic programming knowledge to start with code testing.This course will help the users to cut down on their time spent on testing code written in Java.
Get started with code testing using Selenium WebDriver. It will be an ideal starter kit for those of you who wish to start using Selenium WebDriver for testing. Users with basic programming knowledge more interested in skilling up with Selenium WebDriver as their testing tool of choice. In this course, you will start by knowing the benefits of Selenium WebDriver for testing. You will then start with practicing the basics. Post that you will see the biggest strength of Selenium which is integrating your test instances with the browser of your choice. You will then actually test an authentication system in a sequential manner by following each of the required steps.
By the end of the course, you will be able to provide your customers and clients with better quality code in lesser time - adding to your customer delight!
All the code and supporting files are available on Github at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/PacktPublishing-Beginning-Selenium-WebDriver-Testing-in-Java
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Selenium WebDriver in Java
- Chapter 2 : WebDriver Basics
- Chapter 3 : Locating Web Elements in the Browser
- Chapter 4 : Testing an Authentication System
- Chapter 5 : Wrapping Up with Next Steps
- Title: Beginning Selenium WebDriver Testing in Java
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789132090
You might also like
Mastering Selenium WebDriver 3.X Test Automation
A practical guide for real-time web testing with Selenium WebDriver About This Video Discover how to …
Learn Automation Testing with Java and Selenium Webdriver
Learn to write great automation tests with Selenium WebDriver and Java. Start building automation testing frameworks! …
Amazon Web Services AWS LiveLessons 2nd Edition
More Than 17 Hours of Video Instruction More than 17 hours of video instruction on Amazon …
Web Services/REST API Testing with SoapUI+ Real Time Projects
Join with us-"Most Popular SoapUI Test automation Course - "15000+ students learning together with great collaboration" …