Use Selenium automation, to save you time when testing in Python
About This Video
- Gain a working knowledge of the Selenium WebDriver API and easily write automation tests in Python against any major browser
- Learn from a combination of simple explanations and real-world examples in Python
- This course covers the most recently updated version, Selenium 3
This course introduces Python users to Selenium WebDriver. It will help users with basic programming knowledge to start code-testing. This course will help users cut down on their time spent on testing code written in Python.
Get started with code testing using Selenium WebDriver. This course is an ideal starter kit for those of you who wish to start using Selenium WebDriver for testing, and for users with basic programming knowledge who are more interested in skilling up with Selenium WebDriver as their testing tool of choice. In this course, you will start by learning the benefits of Selenium WebDriver for testing. You will then start practicing the basics. Next, you will explore the biggest strength of Selenium: integrating your test instances with the browser of your choice. You will then actually test an authentication system in a sequential manner by following each of the required steps.
By the end of the course, you will be able to provide your customers and clients with better quality code in less time, enhancing customer satisfaction!
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Beginning-Selenium-WebDriver-Testing-in-Python-
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Getting Started with Selenium WebDriver in Python
- Chapter 2 : WebDriver Basics
- Chapter 3 : Locating Web Elements in the Browser
- Chapter 4 : Testing an Authentication System
- Chapter 5 : Wrapping Up with Next Steps
- Title: Beginning Selenium WebDriver Testing in Python
- Release date: August 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789138580