1. Aristotle (384–322 BCE), Greek philosopher.
2. Kurt Lewin, Field Theory in Social Science (New York: Harper & Row, 1951).
3. This approach was originally developed by Motorola, USA, in 1981.
4. W. Edwards Deming, Out of the Crisis, Cambridge, Mass.: MIT Center for Advanced Engineering Studies, 1986.
5. Earll W. Murman et al., Lean Enterprise Value: Insights from MIT’s Lean Aerospace Initiative (New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2002).
6. Avarind Immaneni et al., “Capital One Banks on Six Sigma for Strategy Execution and Culture Transformation,” Global Business & Organizational Excellence 26, no. 6 (September 2007): 43–54.
7. Robert S. Kaplan and David P. Norton, “Having Trouble with Your Strategy? Then Map It,” Harvard Business ...