4 PROPOSAL WRITING
Writing is easy. All you do is sit staring at a blank sheet of paper until the drops of blood form on your forehead.
AT A GLANCE
- how to write, edit and produce sales-related documents;
- benefits versus features;
- coaching specialists to write positively, etc;
- basic grammatical errors and plain English;
- being unambiguous, avoiding management-speak, etc;
- sales themes and straplines;
- style guides, writing guides and considering the audience;
- CVs and case studies;
- legal considerations;
- making it easy for the assessor or reader;
- use of appendices and brochures.
This chapter covers editorial, design and wordsmithing activities that are rather more specific to proposal writing ...