Spark the next great business idea by igniting your team’s passion and creativity
Innovating breakthrough products, services, solutions, and marketing ideas are some of the most important challenges you face as a manager. Don’t wrack your brain trying to catch that “eureka” moment alone; unleash your team’s creative power with The Big Book of Brainstorming Games.
This book is packed with physical and verbal exercises to help you organize and run a brainstorming session that engages all personality types. Get those creative juices flowing with expert guidance and dozens of enjoyable group activities to help you:
The best ideas can come from anywhere! The Big Book of Brainstorming Games gives you the tools and knowledge to build a solid, structured foundation for free-form interaction and fearless conceptualizing. Now you can get everyone in on the game and make great things happen!
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- The Big Book of Brainstorming Games: Quick, Effective Activities That Encourage Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Improve Collaboration, and Spark Great Ideas!
- Copyright Page
- 1 The Weather Forecast Calls for Brainstorming
- 2 How to Run Your Brainstorming Session
- 3 Climate-Setting Activities
- 4 Priming the Pump
- 5 Active Paradigm Shifts
- 6 It’s a Storm, Not a Drizzle
- 7 “Yes! and …”
- 8 A Brain Flurry
- 9 The Dynamics of Involvement
- 10 Things Look Different from Here
- 11 What Seems to Be the Problem?
- 12 After the Storm
- About the Authors
- Title: Big Book of Brainstorming Games: Quick, Effective Activities that Encourage Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Improve Collaboration, and Spark Great Ideas!
- Release date: May 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071793179
You might also like
Hands-On Machine Learning with Scikit-Learn, Keras, and TensorFlow, 2nd Edition
Through a series of recent breakthroughs, deep learning has boosted the entire field of machine learning. …
The Manager's Path (Audio Book)
Managing people is difficult wherever you work. But in the tech industry, where management is also …
Agile for Everybody—The Essentials of Agile and Lean
These days, every company wants to be Agile or do Agile. But what exactly does Agile …
"Does technology actually matter? And how can we apply technology to drive business value? For years, …