Spark the next great business idea by igniting your team’s passion and creativity
Innovating breakthrough products, services, solutions, and marketing ideas are some of the most important challenges you face as a manager. Don’t wrack your brain trying to catch that “eureka” moment alone; unleash your team’s creative power with The Big Book of Brainstorming Games.
This book is packed with physical and verbal exercises to help you organize and run a brainstorming session that engages all personality types. Get those creative juices flowing with expert guidance and dozens of enjoyable group activities to help you:
The best ideas can come from anywhere! The Big Book of Brainstorming Games gives you the tools and knowledge to build a solid, structured foundation for free-form interaction and fearless conceptualizing. Now you can get everyone in on the game and make great things happen!
Table of contents
- Cover Page
- The Big Book of Brainstorming Games: Quick, Effective Activities That Encourage Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Improve Collaboration, and Spark Great Ideas!
- Copyright Page
- 1 The Weather Forecast Calls for Brainstorming
- 2 How to Run Your Brainstorming Session
- 3 Climate-Setting Activities
- 4 Priming the Pump
- 5 Active Paradigm Shifts
- 6 It’s a Storm, Not a Drizzle
- 7 “Yes! and …”
- 8 A Brain Flurry
- 9 The Dynamics of Involvement
- 10 Things Look Different from Here
- 11 What Seems to Be the Problem?
- 12 After the Storm
- About the Authors
- Title: Big Book of Brainstorming Games: Quick, Effective Activities that Encourage Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Improve Collaboration, and Spark Great Ideas!
- Release date: May 2012
- Publisher(s): McGraw-Hill
- ISBN: 9780071793179
You might also like
Maximizing Lead Generation
Maximizing Lead Generation Linking lead generation and management to salesforce productivity Building a marketing database that …
The Big Data-Driven Business
Get the expert perspective and practical advice on big data The Big Data-Driven Business: How to …
How to Solve Almost Any Problem
Problems block and slow down your progress; here’s how to overcome them–simply, efficiently and effectively. This …
Why Design Thinking Is Good Business Thinking
Relentless focus on customer experience, continuous (and fast) iteration, and empathy are hallmarks of today's most …