Perform Big Data analytics and draw conclusions from data without extensive programming knowledge
About This Video
- Handle big data with Spark and use it for stream and batch processing
- Implement efficient big data processing with Apache Spark.
- Develop real-time, rapid streaming applications using Spark Streaming.
This course will show you how to acquire structured, semi-structured, and unstructured content from different data sources. You’ll learn to query data using Spark SQL and acquire and load data via the Spark processing tool. You will learn to import structured and unstructured data from different data sources. Going further, you will learn how to use Apache Spark to perform complex processing without extensive programming knowledge and how to leverage those tools to perform data -analytics.
By the end of the course, you will have learned to create real-world apps and stream high-velocity data with Spark Streaming.
All the code and supporting files for this course are available on Github at https://github.com/PacktPublishing/-Big-Data-Analytics-using-Apache-Spark
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 : Apache Spark Ecosystem for Big Data Processing
- The Course Overview 00:02:41
- Introduction to Spark 00:04:42
- Setting up and Running Apache Spark Programs 00:07:23
- Spark Versus MapReduce- Choosing the Preferred Framework 00:04:00
- Chapter 2 : Exploring the Spark Module
- Chapter 3 : Spark for Data Processing
- Chapter 4 : Structured Streaming
- Title: Big Data Analytics Using Apache Spark
- Release date: December 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789134124