The Wiley & SAS Business Series presents books that help senior-level managers with their critical management decisions.
Titles in the Wiley & SAS Business Series include:
- Activity-Based Management for Financial Institutions: Driving Bottom-Line Results by Brent Bahnub
- Analytics in a Big Data World: The Essential Guide to Data Science and Its Applications by Bart Baesens
- Bank Fraud: Using Technology to Combat Losses by Revathi Subramanian
- Big Data Analytics: Turning Big Data into Big Money by Frank Ohlhorst
- Branded! How Retailers Engage Consumers with Social Media and Mobility by Bernie Brennan and Lori Schafer
- Business Analytics for Customer Intelligence by Gert Laursen
- Business Analytics for Managers: Taking Business Intelligence beyond Reporting by Gert Laursen and Jesper Thorlund
- The Business Forecasting Deal: Exposing Bad Practices and Providing Practical Solutions by Michael Gilliland
- Business Intelligence Applied: Implementing an Effective Information and Communications Technology Infrastructure by Michael S. Gendron
- Business Intelligence and the Cloud: Strategic Implementation Guide by Michael S. Gendron
- Business Intelligence Success Factors: Tools for Aligning Your Business in the Global Economy by Olivia Parr Rud
- Business Transformation: A Roadmap for Maximizing Organizational Insights by Aiman Zeid
- CIO Best Practices: Enabling Strategic Value with Information Technology, Second Edition by Joe Stenzel
- Connecting Organizational Silos: Taking ...