Perform penetration testing using Python scripts
About This Video
- Write and implement Python Scripts to Pentest Linux and Windows Machines
- Bypass the security mechanisms of target machine to get access to services
- Perform with the help of various Python examples
When it comes to offensive security, your ability to create powerful tools on the fly is indispensable. Python is fast becoming the programming language of choice for hackers, reverse engineers, and software testers because it's easy to write quickly, and it has the low-level support and libraries that make hackers happy.
In this course, you’ll explore the darker side of Python’s capabilities—writing network sniffers, manipulating packets, infecting virtual machines, creating stealthy trojans, and more. This course starts from scratch and provides the latest tools and techniques available for Pentesting using Python scripts. We’ll show you the concepts and how to implement hacking tools and techniques such as debuggers, fuzzers, and emulators. You’ll detect sandboxing and automate com-mon malware tasks, such as keylogging and screenshotting.
You’ll be able to escalate Windows privileges with creative process control, use offensive memory forensics tricks to retrieve password hashes, and inject shellcode into a virtual machine. Later, you’ll learn to extend the popular Burp Suite web-hacking tool, abuse Windows COM automation to perform a man-in-the browser attack, and exfiltrate data from a network most sneakily.
After completing this course, you’ll understand how to use Python scripts for penetration testing.
Codes are available here: https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Black-Hat-Python-for-Pentesters-Hackers
Downloading the example code for this course: You can download the example code files for all Packt video courses you have purchased from your account at http://www.PacktPub.com. If you purchased this course elsewhere, you can visit http://www.PacktPub.com/support and register to have the files e-mailed directly to you.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 : Welcome
- Chapter 2 : Python Components
- Chapter 3 : Network Reconnaissance with Python
- Chapter 4 : Web Reconnaissance with Python
- Chapter 5 : Password Cracking with Python
- Chapter 6 : Antivirus Evasion in Python
- Chapter 7 : Forensic Investigations with Python
- Title: Black Hat Python for Pentesters and Hackers
- Release date: November 2018
- Publisher(s): Packt Publishing
- ISBN: 9781789619874