Time for action - code-signing the application
- Launch the Signature Tool by selecting BlackBerry | Request Signatures.
- The Signature Tool dialog will be shown for each of the applications in your workspace. In this case, that is only the Hansel application.
- Click on the Request button and enter your password. This time, the PIN is not required.
- When it is done, the Status column will change from a blue Not Signed to a green Signed when it is completed.
- In addition to the visual cues that you get in the dialog, you also will get three e-mail messages immediately ...
Get BlackBerry Java Application Development now with O’Reilly online learning.
O’Reilly members experience live online training, plus books, videos, and digital content from 200+ publishers.