Adding a web link to your course
You can add two types of links to a course. As with other Learning Management Systems, you can add links to websites. Blackboard also offers a fast and easy way to add links to other material in your course. This makes it easy to reuse content from your course.
Adding a link to an external website
Use the following procedure to link to a website or resource outside of your Blackboard course:
- From the Course Menu, select the Content Area to which you will add the file.
- From the Build Content menu, select Create | URL.
- The Create URL page is displayed.
- The Name: field that you enter will be displayed on the page to which you are adding this link.
- The URL is the link itself. It will not be displayed.
- The Description field ...