In this chapter, we automated the render process and learned how to perform a number of operations on images without the need for an external image editing program. We have learned:
- How to automate the rendering process
- How to create multiple views for product presentations
- How to create billboards from complex objects
- How to manipulate images, including render results by using the Python Imaging Library (PIL)
- How to create a server that creates on demand images that may be used as CAPTCHA challenges
In the final chapter, we will look at some housekeeping tasks.