In this chapter, we learned a bit more about our first project and how important it is to achieve our objectives with the book. Here is a quick summary of the topics discussed in the chapter:
- The reason we chose a handgun for our first project
- What the final image of the project will look like
- How many chapters it will take to finish the project
- Modeling workflow
- Which modeling technique will be used to work on the project
- Effects and composition tricks we can use to generate the final image
In the next chapter, we will work on the modeling of the weapon using poly modeling techniques.