Time for action – using Blender's Safe Title/Safe Action guide
Blender has its own Safe Title/Safe Action guide included. Using it is just like using Blender's Composition Guides. The following steps will guide you to use Blender's Safe Title/Safe Action guide:
- Save and close the Blender file that you were using to make the sloop. Save it with a unique filename that you will remember in six months.
- Open a new Blender file.
- Press 0 on the NumPad to get the Camera view.
- Click on the border between the image area and the passe-partout to select the Camera view.
- Select the Object Data button on the Properties header, it has the movie camera on it and is highlighted in blue, as seen in the following screenshot.
- In the Display subpanel, check the Safe Areas ...