Time for action – making the third sample
The third suggestion for a name is the Miss Blender out of Nassau. We will use the Text Editor as a resource and put the text on a curve:
- Create a New Blender file.
- Look at the Timeline window below the 3D View window. In the lower-left corner of the Timeline window, click the LMB on the Editor Type menu, which is the button farthest to the left, and select Text Editor.
- In the Text Editor header, select the New button next to the plus sign.
- Type in
Miss Blender, a carriage return, and
- In the 3D View, press the NumPad 7 key to get the Top view. Press 5 on the NumPad to get the Ortho projection.
- Press X to delete the default cube.
- Select Edit from the Text Editor header. In the popup menu, scroll up to ...