Time for action – dissolving between video strips with Video Sequence Editor
The next stage is to manipulate the video channels, move them, trim them, and create a transition between them:
- Move the Cam1 strip to Channel 3.
- Move the Cam2 strip to Channel 1 and put its left side at frame 1. Press the LMB to release the move.
- Move the Cam1 strip to Channel 2. Put its left side at frame 1.
- Select the Current Frame Indicator with the LMB and scrub it back and forth with the mouse.
- Watch what happens in the Video Sequence Editor – preview window as you press the H key to mute the Cam1 strip. When you press the H key while your cursor is over the Video Sequence Editor – sequencer window, the video channel is muted. With the strip muted, its image is no longer ...