Time for action – creating the red image for the left eye
You will now use the Node Editor to create the Red channel, which shows what the left camera recorded and what your left eye will see:
- Open a new file in Blender.
- In the Dimensions subpanel of the Properties window, set the Resolution to X:
100%. Set the End: option in Frame Range to
64. Click on the Frame Rate button. Select Custom from the drop-down menu. Set FPS to
- In the top Blender window header, just to the right of Default, select the button with the three boxes and choose Compositing from the drop-down menu.
- There are three windows: the Node Editor window on the top, the UV/Image Editor on the lower left, and the 3D View on the lower right, as shown in the following ...