Time for action — moving the lamp close to the cube
Now it's time to use a different method of moving an object. You will demonstrate that the lamp is a point of light radiating out:
- Press the 1 key on the Numpad to get the front view.
- Put the cursor over the lamp.
- Click theRMB.
- Press the G key.
- Move the lamp down until it is level with the cube and right next to it. Click theLMB to release it.
- Press the 7 key on the Numpad to get the top view.
- Press the G key and release it.
- Move the lamp so that it is next to the cube and level with the center of the cube. Click theLMB to release it.
- Press F12 to render the scene.
- Observe how the cube looks.
- Press the Esc button to close the render window.
Earlier, you saw that moving the lamp affects ...