Time for action — adding a second lamp
Now you'll learn to copy objects in a Blender scene and see how multiple lamps improve the look:
- Press 1 on the Numpad to get the front view. Look at the upper left corner of the 3D View to make sure that the 3D View is in Ortho mode. Press 5 on the Numpad if it isn't in Ortho mode.
- Move the lamp to the horizontal grid line above the cube.
- Press 7 on the Numpad to get the top view.
- Move the lamp up till it is just to the right of the cube and level with the center of the cube as seen on the left of the following screenshot.
- Press F12 to render the cube.
- Observe how the cube looks.
- Press the Esc button to close the render window.
- With the lamp selected (PressRMB with the cursor over the lamp), press the Shift key ...