Time for action — exploring the Graph Editor
The Graph Editor displays the data associated with every single keyframe. It lets you adjust the keyframes and the transitions between them easily:
- Move the cursor over the Timeline window and down to the Current Editor Type button.
- Press theLMB, scroll up the menu to the Graph Editor and press theLMB again.
- Move the cursor up to the edge between the Graph Editor and the 3D View till you see the double-headed arrow. Drag the border between the windows up till you can see the curving line as shown in the following screenshot.
- Use Shift+MMB to move the graphs so that they are centered in the window.
- Now, use the Ctrl+MMB buttons to scale the display of the graph so it fits comfortably in the window as shown ...