Time for action — copying and pasting keyframes
Keyframes like just about everything in Blender can be copied and reused. Here you will learn to copy a keyframe and place it elsewhere in an F-Curve:
- Darken the arrow button in the Graph Editor and select the cube in the 3D View.
- In the Graph Editor, click on the triangle next to Location. Click on the word Y Location to select the F-Curve. Select the keyframe for the Y Location at frame 20 with the RMB.
- Press Ctrl+C to copy the keyframe.
- Move the current frame indicator to frame 14. Press Ctrl+V to paste the keyframe.
- Press X to delete the keyframe you copied. Press Ctrl+Z to undo the deletion.
You discovered how to copy and paste keyframes in the Graph Editor. Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V