Time for action — making the other seat
The first seat was pretty straightforward. The second seat is in the bow, and to fit in it, the front edge of the seat is a little narrower than the back edge. So, you'll copy the first seat, and modify the copy.
- Change to the Top view. Zoom out till you can see the entire boat.
- Select the Viewport Shading menu from the 3D View header, and set the shading to Wireframe again.
- Change to Edit Mode.
- Select all of the vertices.
- Press Shift+D to duplicate them. Move the mouse down, and press theMMB to lock the motion to that direction. Move the new vertices to the front section of the boat.
- Look at how much of a gap you see between the ends of the center seat and the hull. You will want to give the new seat about the ...